Amazon Foundation is a non-profit institution, founded in 2005, and led since then by Amazonas.travel and Fundaviba members.
The Foundation has held activities to promote and contribute to the social development of the country and the Amazon jungle, in the areas of culture, education, health, sport and ecology.
• Be a leader in the region for the provision of Social and Humanitarian Aid, Cultural dissemination and support activities to Recreation.
• Take with Amazonas.travel or related services through the promotion, contribution and disclosure of the activities that contribute to the social development of the country and the region, in the areas of Social Tourism, Humanitarian, Cultural, Recreation and Communications.
SOCIAL AND HUMANITARIAN AID
• outpatient dental treatment in the South.
• Surgery in patients with cleft lip.
• kidney transplants and dialysis.
• Operate children with heart disease.
• Program school meals for poor children.
• Keep FUNDANA orphaned children.
• Caring for gardens, landscaping and the vial in Puerto Ayacucho.
• Incorporate professional development workshops, self-esteem and leadership training for community and international tour operators.
CULTURE AND RECREATION
• Total restoration of indigenous households in Amazon
• Fellowships in Europe through FIVAL for outstanding Venezuelan students
• Highlights for higher grades young musicians in symphony orchestras from abroad
• Display our tourist destinations within and outside the country
• Edit web pages to promote our culture, our history and ecology
• Promote special events entertainment and tourist events.
• Edit the oriented publications Amazon - Fisheries and general tourism internet.