Orinoquia Lodge is located 20 minutes south of Puerto Ayacucho in Amazonas State, gateway to the Amazon right on the banks of the Orinoco River between Atures and pures.
The lodge is designed along the lines of the typical indigenous churuatas, built on a huge granite rock in complete harmony with nature and totally with local materials.
It has 10 comfortable double and triple cabins each of two levels with private bathroom, fan and mosquito nets. It has a large hut overlooking the Orinoco river in which there is the kitchen, the dining room that seats 35 people and bar; this churuata includes the social area of the camp.
It has extensive walking trails where you can admire and enjoy the magnificent Orinoco River.
In the camp we offer different tours and packages all inclusive:
- The Jungle Slide consisting of a natural water slide 80 meters long with natural pools and hot tubs; Piedra Pintada, is a huge granite rock on which are engraved petroglyphs largest prehispanic found so far in Venezuela, its antiquity dates back to the Meso-Indian period (3000-5000 years before present).
- Excursions along the Orinoco River.
- Visits to indigenous communities.
- River excursion to beautiful Tuparro National Park; jungle hikes; this area has a great diversity of birds.
- The Lodge is also the starting point for expeditions to the south, including: Tepuy Autana, the mountainous region of Cuao.
- Sipapo, Ventuari, Alto Orinoco, Humboldt Road, Arm Casiquiare, Piedra del Cocuy, Black River and Brazil.
Offering specialized guides in the area of nature and adventure, local indigenous guides, which in addition to their native dialect they speak Spanish and English - good Chef and an excellent Host.
General & Area activities
Different tours are included
Check in - Check out times
In: 15:00 - Out: 13.00.
20 minuts from Puerto Ayacuhco, Amazonas State.
Cacique Aramare Airport.
Tome un vuelo hasta el aeropuerto Cacique Aramare de Puerto Ayacucho, desde allí use transporte publico (bus), tome un taxi o alquile un auto para llegar hasta la posada, hotel, campamento o tour extremo.
Policies & disclaimers
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as it is not responsible for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists in danger, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Orinoquia Lodge
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Churuata para 2 personas con todas las comidas y bebidas|
|Valid from||Monday, 07 May 2012||Valid til||Saturday, 01 May 2021|
|Minimum days||1||Maximum days||99|
|Min person||1||Max person||34|
|USD$105 Per person per night|